Why choose VHN?
What is the NorthAble Very High Needs Service (VHN)?
- Tailor-made for you - your own holistic, individual plan
- The NorthAble VHN Coordinator is mobile and will come to meet with you, your family/whanau, and support people.
- The service is fluid in response to changes in their life
- It can align with MSD day programmes
- The NorthAble VHN Coordinator works beside you to implement your plan
- The plan is regularly reviewed to meet your needs.
Why choose the NorthAble VHN Service?
- Make a plan for ongoing study, work or community participation once you have left school
- Get support for the activities you like doing now
- Set new goals
- Expand your horizons
- Try new things
- Participate in community services and activities
- Get out and about
- Make new friends
- Learn new skills
- Make your own choices
- Lead a fulfiling life
- Live your preferred life
For more information, check out our VHN Information Sheet (PDF, 484 KB)