Kia Ora Whanau,
From 12:00am August 18th 2021 New Zealand has entered a three day lockdown. New Zealand is at Alert Level 4 from 11:59pm, Tuesday 17 August. Auckland and the Coromandel Peninsula is at Alert Level 4, likely for a period of 7 days. The rest of New Zealand is at Alert Level 4, initially for a period of 3 days.
Find out more about staying safe during Alert level 4 here: covid19.govt.nz/alert-levels-and-updates/alert-level-4/
What does this mean for NorthAble
- Due to lockdown restrictions the NorthAble premises, 40/42 John Street, will be closed. We are operating remotely and can be contacted by phone or email.
- Our Needs Assessment and Service Coordination (NASC) Team will still be available during this time. If you have a query about your support provision you should contact your support provider in the first instance. Our NASC team will continue to complete phone reviews and can be contacted by phone for any general queries.
- Disability Information and Advisory Services (DIAS) - Our information service will be available by phone or email for any queries you may have.
- Our LYNKZ base at 42 John St Whangarei is closed, and our Outreach centres will not be opening for face-to-face service delivery. We will be running an online programme for registered LYNKZ clients – follow our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/northable.lynkz for further information and updates.
- Whangarei Budgeting Service are offering appointments and advice by phone, so if you are struggling financially call 09 430 0177 or 027 266 0906.