Information and support options to assist you to meet goals, NASC is a free service provided by NorthAble for people living with a disability.
If you meet the Ministry of Health’s (MoH) eligibility criteria, NASC will meet with you to explore your support options and goals. We can then discuss the information and support options that may assist you to meet your goals. These may include:
- Manage household tasks
- Supported assistance in the community
- Attendance at MOH and MSD funded activity programmes
- Carer Support Subsidy providing time out for unpaid full time carers
- Rehabilitation support
- Residential Support Services
- Support to live in your own residence
Talk to our NorthAble Needs Assessment Service Coordination Team (NASC) if you or someone you care for is 0 – 65 years old and needs long term support due to a physical, intellectual, neurological, sensory disability or autism.
Referrals can be made by you, the person with a disability, family/whanau, General Practitioner, Health Professional Community Agency.
Phone 0508 637 200